|Now that we have a place you all need to know where it is. It's near the intersection of Bath
and Northampton roads in Cuyahoga Falls. You can see a full map
HERE with some notations about where to enter and where to park, like the photo to the right.|
There are some rules:
- You must park at the front of the building. No parking around the back side where our entrance is unless you are unloading stuff.
- You will need to walk around the side of the building to the back where our entrance is. It's the door to the left of the garage door.
- We are sharing this space with the Northampton Historical Society. They already have some stuff stored there and we must work around them.
Please do not disturb any of their stuff.
- We are sharing the BUILDING with the police department who occasionally uses the upstairs and part of the basement for training. We MUST
NOT INTERFERE WITH THEIR OPERATIONS!
- Although we have generally unlimited access it is probably best to visit during daylight hours. Navigating the hill around to the back at night
WILL require that you carry a flashlight so you can see where you're going.