We are now open to anyone who wishes to visit on a LIMITED basis. The limitations are:
We are located in Cuyahoga Falls near the Northampton Town Hall and Fire Station #4 which is near the intersection of Bath
and Northampton roads. You can see a larger map HERE with some
notations about where to enter and where to park, like the photo to the right.
- We are open ONLY on the third Tuesday of the month from 5 PM to 7 PM. Our calendar
shows which days we are open.
- Because you must park in front of the building and we are in the basement you have to walk down to the lower level
around the back side of the building. Anyone who has trouble walking down or up hills will have difficulty.
- The layout is still under construction - and will be for some years. Some areas may look close to complete while others
will barely have track laid.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- We may suspend this open time during the winter months due to accessability issues.
There are some rules when visiting:
- You must park at the front of the building. No parking around the back side where our entrance is.
- You will need to walk around the side of the building (best to the right/east) to the back where our entrance is. It's the door to the left of the garage door.
- We are sharing this space with the Northampton Historical Society. They already have some things stored there so please
do not disturb any of their treasures.
- We are sharing the BUILDING with the police department who occasionally use the upstairs and part of the basement for training. We MUST
NOT INTERFERE WITH THEIR OPERATIONS! This will probably not be a problem during the times we are open.